Obesity Canada Public Workshop – Come learn and engage with top experts in weight management from Obesity Canada, Canada’s leading charity dedicated to improving the lives of individuals living with obesity.
- Why is weight loss so hard: what we know
- Happiness, self care and mental health
- Your relationship with food: Food addiction
- Nutrition and regain after weight loss
- Advocating for yourself and the care you deserve
- Weight Bias and Discrimination: How do we move past the negative messaging
When: Saturday April 27 from 10:00-4:00 (light refreshments and lunch included)
Where: The Westin Ottawa, 11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1N 9H4
Early Bird Registration: $50 (regular $70) early Bird registration open until Dec 31 2018
Bring a friend Option: Register yourself and a friend for the discounted rate of $75 for the pair!
Register for the event using the following link: